No spring break in sight but some skin break-outs instead. Guess that’s the revenge for too much travelling, working and laptop
staring (incl. blue light imsomnia)… Nevermind – I’m fighting back with my ultimate FAB FIVE. Tested by yours truly:
1. I’ve been using the &otherstories Day Cream for a while now and after trying a lot of (highclass) products I always return to this one.
Its my product to go – not too heavy on the skin but still moisturizing. Like.
2. The Kiehl’s Skin Perfector I’ve discovered as a sample that came with another order and decided to buy it to take a closer look. I’m
still not sure what it really is but actually I like it – it instantly refines the skin texture. testing to be continued…
3. Love the fresh smell of the Dr. Hauschka Toner – like homemade ice tea. I use it twice a day and the skin feels clean and fresh.
Hit the Like Button!
4. The Tony & Guy Sea Salt Spray gives my new, shorter hair great volume and texture. Plus it makes me dream of summer
and ocean dips. Can you hear the ocean?
5. I’m officially Team Cowshed! That tiny Lip Balm contains oils of linden blossom, rose geranium and ylang ylang and it perfectly
hydrates the lips. I use it at night before I go to bed and it keeps my lips smooth and soft. Plus: it smells good. Moo!
What are your current wonder weapons?? I wanna know!