1. Lemon Daydream Body Scrub. It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with scrubs, especially with those yummy jars from &otherstories. Everytime I’m taking a shower, scrubing my skin from “fair enough” to “baby soft” I try hard not to taste the grains because it smells so good. Yep, the struggle is real.
2. Geranium Leaf Bergamot & Rose-bud Face Wash. Another big crush is the Australian answer to Aesop Skincare. I’m using this Grown Alchemist facial cleanser on a daily basis and besides a fresh and clean skin it really makes me happy. And there are no animal tests involved it’s pure organic skincare!!
3. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation. There’s a new foundation in tha house and I like this one better than the Dior I’ve used before. It has a good coverage without being too heavy and it matches my skin tone quite nicely.
4. Grown Alchemist Facial Moisturiser: I’m not willing to live without this cream anymore. It’s another happy making product that hydrates my winter tortured face and I can’t stop staring at this photogenic packaging…
5. Haystack Peony Lip & Cheek Tint. Girls, this one is a multifunctional wonderweapon. It makes rosy cheeks where normally is just pale skin… Plus it adds a lovely touch of glow to your lips in the best budget-friendly way. Handbag essential!