February is all about getting ready for the new season, so why not include our beauty regime? As we are slowly heading towards Spring, it’s time to transform our winter-tortured face into well-hydrated and glowing skin. Especially at the end of winter I love to invest in re-newing skincare (like detoxing face masks and moisturizing emulsions) and stock up on fresh smelling fragrances.
Ingredients like white clay, minerals, sea water and plankton will prepare our skin for warmer temperatures while the scent of orange blossom, heliotrope (at the new Chloé Eau Sensuelle) or bulgarian roses & blackcurrant (at Diptyque’s L’ombre Dans L’eau) smells a lot like spring already. If only I could beam us straight into a bird-singing march day…
1. CHLOÉ Love Story EdP
2. BOBBI BROWN White Clay & Sea Water Detox Mask
3. DIPTYQUE Baies Scented Candle
4. BIOTHERM Life Plankton Sensitive Emulsion
5. BOBBI BROWN Hydrating Face Cream
6. DIPTYQUE L’ombre Dans L’Eau Eau de Parfume