It’s no secret that I currently have a thing for straw bags. And this is not without reason. No matter the size, may it be a pompom adorned mini basket, a minimalistic bucket or a classic wicker tote, a straw bag is an effortless summer essential. Here are 5 reasons why I’m flying the flag for wicker bags:
- It is the perfect beach essential BUT looks equally nice when worn downtown. It simply depends on the Outfit. Wear yours with denim skirts and cami tops, sun dresses or flared pants. The choice is yours.
- It’s a great pop of color for any black & white looks.
- It comes for a fraction of the price of any designer bag and it feels damn good to sport an unbranded bag!
- It looks fantastic with leather pants or airy summer tunics.
- It’s super handy. Forget about micro bags – a wicker bag has room for all your daily shenanigans like purses, books, phones, notebooks, extra shoes… and it never looses shape.
Reasons enough to head to the next market and look for a straw bag yourself, don’t you think?
|DESIGNERS REMIX Cold-Shoulder Dress // MANGO Earrings // BARBOUR Straw Bag (similar here & below) // MANGO Leather Sandals|
SHOP MY CLOSET (new updates)