When you get an invitation to your first ever Chanel Haute Couture Show in Paris, two immediate thoughts run through your head:
1. What am I going to wear ??*
2. What does Karl have in store for us this time???
Chanel shows are famous for their extraordinaire sceneries, so of course I was dying to see the venue. When entering the Grand Palais on 4.7.2017 it became clear that Karl once more created something magical. A scale model of the Eiffel Tower, placed in the center, with us sitting underneath and models strutting around us. The air was filled with anticipation while the morning light was glowing. And there she was: Arizona Muse and her Haute Couture Squad, enchanting us with Coco Classics, but all with a modern twist:
– Sculptural gowns made from black satin (FAV!)
– Modern shaped Tweed suits with matching boater hats
– XL Pearl Clip Earrings
– Victoriana-style black patent boots with modern perspex block heels (NEED!)
– Feathery details on pockets, collars and sleeves
It was truly a lifetime experience, a breathtaking moment that I will never forget. Luckily I got to keep a wonderful souvenir to remind me of these amazing days in Paris, sitting under the #ChanelTower. Thank you for having me, Chanel!!
|CAROLINE CONSTAS Top // JCREW Wrap Skirt via NET A PORTER // SIMON MILLER Bag // MANGO Earrings // CELINE Sunglasses // THE ROW Pumps|
Ph. Chanel Haute Couture Runway by myself // Streetstyle by George Angelis // Studio Photography by Karl Lagerfeld