|Shopping in Copenhagen is H-E-A-V-E-N, so I recommend to save a lot of money before travelling to CPH! Here is what I bought:
I love danish design and shops and it’s the best city for a sucessful shopping adventure! no wonder I’ve got a table full of new stuff!
my new ACNE boots get all my attention – too bad we have massive snow right now!
I could wear them 24/7 because they are exorbitant comfortable! here is a list of my favourite shops in Copenhagen:
on of my favourite brands! expert for damn cool denim, leather & shoes
– Pilestræde 40, 1112 Copenhagen –
outlet with classics & recycled pieces
– Elmegade 21, 2200 Copenhagen –
norwegian fashion chain. cheap & nice clothes
– Frederiksberggade 3, 1459 Copenhagen –
I am a cheap monday loverrr. joy joy joy
– Kronprinsensgade 7, 1114 Copenhagen –
– Østergade 33, 1100 Copenhagen –
Fashion, Interior, Design, Beauty
– Østergade 52, 1100 Copenhagen –
MAGASIN DU NORD
department store with amazing homewear area, food hall & small topshop
– Kongens Nytorv 13, 1050 Copenhagen –
i like monki with it’s colourful shops & happy clothes
– Købmagergade 34, 1150 Copenhagen –
small but gooood! will there ever be one in Vienna??
– Østergade 34, 2100 Copenhagen –
will there ever be one in Vienna???? LIKE EVER???
– Østergade 42B, 1100 Copenhagen –
WILL THERE EVER BE ONE IN VIENNA??? sad sad austria
– Vestergade 23, 1456 Copenhagen –
danish streetwear shop selling clothes, sneakers, books & toys
– Grønnegade 1, 1107 Copenhagen –
black Alexander Wang-Balmain-Givcheny heaven
– Hyskenstræde 7, 1207 Copenhagen –