With holiday season just around the corner it’s time to fill our beauty bags with all the travel essentials we need for a couple of days abroad…
I mean after a long day at the beach, aren’t we all craving for a cooling aprés-sun lotion and a moisturizing face treatment? Or a long shower with a heavenly smelling body wash? Mhhhhh. And because there’s nothing more annoying than a badly packed beauty case, I thought I’d share my ultimate travel checklist. So let’s get our beauty bags ready for take off:
– Waterproof Mascara // Currently using the Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara – makes great lashes!
– Foundation // Even a no-makeup look needs a dash of foundation.
– Concealer // Always in my Beauty Bag: The Touche Eclat awesomeness!
– Blush // Just in case. I’m using Clarins Blush Prodige
– Lip Balm // We’ve already talked about the importance of a good Lip Balm, haven’t we?
– Make-up Remover // I”ve been using the Bebe Cleaning Cloths for years now – they are super handy while travelilng!
– Sun Screen // Never leaving the house without some SPF!
– After Sun Lotion // After a day full of sunshine don’t forget to treat your skin with some moisturizing apres sun cream!
– Moisturizing Day Cream + SPF // A sun-kissed face needs hydration! My favorite is from Aesop
– Eye Balm // A cooling stick after a long day is my ultimate hero! Favorite: Kiehl’s Eye De-Puffer
HAIR & BODY
– Shampoo & Conditioner & Body Lotion // Got everything sorted with the Stop the Water Travel Kit. All the Travel Essentials in one bag, smelling heavenly of Rosemary, Cucumber and Grapefruit!
– Body Wash // As seen above
– Sea Salt Spray // I’m going nowhere without my Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray! Perfect for beach waves!
– Shaving Cream // Because we don’t like hairy legs, right?
– Body Mist or EdC // In summer I love to try all kinds of body splashes instead of using perfume. My favorite is Fig Fiction from &Otherstories but my latest obsession is the Jo Malone EdC Wood Sage & Sea Salt
BITS & BOBS
– Cotton Pads
– Cotton Puds
– Beauty Bag // Love this black beauty from Sandqvist
PS: Just arrived in Mallorca/Spain – don’t forget to follow along on Snapchat (viennawedekind) for some Travel insights…