The first look from Milan Fashion Week involved all my Spring Essentials and inspired me to talk about the 5 Piece Wardrobe. For those of you who are not familiar with this minimalistic concept: the idea of the 5 Piece Wardrobe is to reduce your closet and limit new seasonal purchases to five key items or statement pieces that can easily be mixed and matched with your existing wardrobe. This will refresh your look and makes getting dressed much easier! However, my 5 Piece Spring Wardrobe would be:
1. A DENIM JACKET // This is a serious allrounder which goes with absolutely anything from jeans, dresses to skirts and culottes. Invest in either a light-blue, mid-blue or black version and you’ll wear it like forever.
2. A RUFFLED DRESS // This season we love ruffles and asymmetrical shapes. This kind of dress will definitely spice up your spring wardrobe! It looks great when layered over pants but also worn solo. Throw over a denim or a biker jacket to stay warm.
3. GREAT FITTING JEANS // Straight-leg, skinny or wide-leg denim. A pair of great-fitting Jeans is always worth an investment. It will take you through the season with ease. So better buy 1 good pair of jeans instead of 3 cheap ones…
4. MULES // The shoe of the season is not only very comfy (just what we like), it is also ultra flattering and laid-back. These Mules from Edited are my absolute favorites. I love the soft suede style!
1. A TOP HANDLE BAG // Top handle bags are a chic alternative to the classic bucket bag. Definitely a must this season! I’m obsessed with the Simon Miller version but I’m equally in love with this bucket hybrid from Meli Melo.
|EDITED THE LABEL Denim Jacket // H&M Dress // CLOSED Skinny Jeans // EDITED THE LABEL Mules // MELI MELO Top Handle Bag|
Supported by Edited.de