I’m forever a natural makeup girl. It’s just this kind of makeup that makes me feel most confident and „me“. The „no makeup“ look is effortless and your skin looks fresh and clean – exactly what we all want, right? I have teamed up with Armani Beauty to talk you through my natural makeup routine and showing you my favorite products from the brand-new Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Collection. Here’s how to master the „no makeup“ makeup look – I promise, it’s super easy:
1. PREP YOUR SKIN // It all starts with a good Primer and SPF, of course! I’ve been using the Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Primer for over a year now and it feels like silk on my skin. A primer prepares your face for any makeup and protects it against sun damage.
2. CONCEAL // I usually start my make-up routine by adding a bit of concealer to get rid of spots, redness and dark eye circles.
3. THE POWER OF POWDER // The new Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Powder Foundation is everything but an ordinary powder! When in touch with your skin it transforms into a veil-like fluid foundation, adding an healthy glow to your skin. Of course you can also wear it as finishing powder, use it to refresh your makeup or add a radiant finish. I like a 3-in-1 kinda deal.
4. CONTOUR // Contour what?? Trust me, I’m no Pro when it comes to contouring but a small line of the Neo Nude A-Contour can work wonders. Apply it onto your cheeks and blend it in with your fingers. It defines your cheekbones and sculpts in a super natural way.
5. THE ESSENTIAL BLUSH // My favorite product for a healthy, glowy complexion? B L U S H E R. The Neo Nude A-Blush is a liquid face blush that is absolutely easy to apply (= important for a non makeup pro like yours truly) and makes you look super healthy.
6. ALL ABOUT THE HIGHLIGHT // To be honest, I’ve discovered the power of highlighting only a couple of months ago and now I can’t live without it! It gives your skin this sun-kissed appearance, no matter if it’s Summer or Winter. I love the pearly champagne glow that comes with the Neo Nude A-Highlight – it brightens up your face and looks super natural…
7. FINISHING TOUCHES // I like to complete my look with a moisturizing lip balm – sometimes mixed with a bit of a berry or nude-coloured lipstick. It adds a nice shine to the lips and makes them look extra fresh and hydrated. I highly recommend you to try the Neo Nude Ecstasy Balm. A minimal makeup essential, if you ask me!
Et Voila! Every makeup (even the most natural one) might require a little practice, but with a bunch of gorgeous products you will master the „no makeup“ makeup look in no time! Have fun testing!
In Collaboration with Armani Beauty // Concept & Realisation: Carola Pojer // Photography: Patrick Böcker
Anzeige / Ad