Can you believe it's March already?? I honestly can't. Seems like time goes by even faster these days... However the temperatures are incredibly mild right now and I can almost smell Spring. This is the best moment to slowly prepare for the new season ahead:
- decide on your main focus for the next season (what colours? favorite brands? what mood? what's the preferred silhouette?)
- plan a major wardrobe detox
- decide what to keep / give to friends / sell
- start doing wishlists for clothes, bags & accessories – it makes it easier to keep focused during the season
- keep track of your basics / check what needs replacement or a good wash
- slowly give your closet a seasonal update
I'll prepare a detailed Post about Wardrobe Detox and Spring Capsules soon. So stay tuned, guys...
By the way I finally caved and bought these Prada Brogues in Milan. I've been eyeing with these ever since I spotted them at the Prada Re-See last March. Good things come to those who wait... These trotters will be so perfect for Spring! Can't wait to wear them more.